Getting ready to plan your beach holidays for 2018? Us too!
The Royal Government of Cambodia Sub-Decree No. 202 sets out the Paid Public Holidays for 2018 for all Civil Servants, employees and workers in the Kingdom of Cambodia as:
- 01 January International New Year Day, 1 day off
- 07 January Victory over Genocide Day, 1 day off
- 31 January Meak Bochea Day, 1 day off
- 08 March International Women’s Day, 1 day off
- 14, 15, 16 April Khmer New Year Day, 3 days off
- 29 April Visak Bochea Day, 1 day off
- 01 May International Labor Day, 1 day off
- 03 May Royal Plowing Ceremony Day, 1 day off
- 13, 14, 15 May King Norodom Sihamoni’s Birthday, 3 days off
- 01 June International Children Day, 1 day off
- 18 June Queen Norodom Monineath Sihanouk’s Birthday, 1 day off
- 24 September Constitutional Day, 1 day off
- 08, 09, 10 October Pchum Ben Day, 3 days off
- 15 October Commemoration Day of Former King Norodom Sihanouk, 1 day off
- 23 October Paris Peace Accord, 1 days off
- 29 October King Norodom Sihakmoni’s Coronation Day, 1 day off
- 09 November Independent Day 1 day off
- 21, 22, 23 November Water Festival Day, 3 days off
- 10 December International Human Rights Day, 1 day off
It is important to remember that any day falling on a Sunday gets rolled over to the next business day. For example, if the holiday falls on a Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then the Sunday holiday gets rolled over for the Tuesday.
Enjoy the holidays!